Every now and then, I remember that I can watch the journal télévisé online. Whenever I can remember, I watch the news shows to keep practicing my French listening skills and my trivial knowledge about what's going on in Europe.
Shocking that today they're talking about the huge educational strike, resulting one absence out of every two primaire (elementary school teacher) and one of four séconde (middle-high school teacher).
That's no surprise to me whatsoever, that most French schools are closed today due to the strike. (Or I guess that was yesterday since it's 3 a.m. in France right now)
Shocking that today they're talking about the huge educational strike, resulting one absence out of every two primaire (elementary school teacher) and one of four séconde (middle-high school teacher).
That's no surprise to me whatsoever, that most French schools are closed today due to the strike. (Or I guess that was yesterday since it's 3 a.m. in France right now)
No comments:
Post a Comment