I know I´ve been a bit M.I.A. as of late, but that´s because I´m running all over Europe on "Spring Break." However, it´s not a break because I´ll be back home in the U.S. very, very soon.
And speaking of that, I have a job interview the Monday after I get back, so in eight days!!
Anyways, I can NOT believe how quickly eveyrthing´s happening right now. My trip to Germany has come and gone (sad) and can I just say that it was by far my best trip here?! I´ll post billions of pictures when I´m at my dad´s house back in Annecy.
Then on Friday I board a plane back to the good ol´USA. Can´t wait to return.
Until then, I´ve got a bit more time left of my trip in Barcelona, which definitely is as exciting as I thought it´d be... even if my Spanish is absolute garbage. The one nice thing, however, is that after studying French I can nearly understand everything spoken to me in Spanish. ¿Interesante, no?
One more interesting side note: I helped a group of people find directions in French today. They were lost and asked us a question in Spanish. My mom and I kind of shrugged and they walked away saying, "Tant pis." Well, then I continued, "Attendez, parlez-vous français?!" kind of in disbelief and then proceeded to help them locate the bus station on my dad´s tourist map. Kind of random and pretty funny that I´m speaking French in Spain.
1 comment:
so a) im jealous you are going to a european futbol game, and b) we will both be flying to Cali on the same day, kinda fun :) have a great time and a safe flight!
Post a Comment