Well, I'm finally almost 100% moved into the condo in Stockton! And by that I mean, all my stuff is over there, not that I'm all situated and settled.
Far from it.
He has not yet moved his stuff in, so until that happens I'm in boxes awaiting the rest of the furniture before I can keep unpacking and start decorating. The kitchen and dining room are almost completely settled, however, so I've had some time to decorate there to distract me from the endless cleaning/unpacking that seems left to do.
I'm really excited to have my first place all to myself! Everyone keeps telling me it's like I'm finally a real adult :) Or something like that. Definitely far from it, that's for sure.
But I proooomise I'll put all kinds of pictures up once everything's all settled. I'm so excited! I come home every night and have to pinch myself because I can't believe that I'M the person who actually lives there.
Oh yeah, I'll be at USF (the University of San Francisco, not Southern Florida) all afternoon traveling with the Pacific baseball team to do radio and write the game story. I've never been to USF, despite frequenting the city of San Francisco at least 3-5 times a year, so I'm certainly looking forward to checking out the campus. And then instead of riding home on the bus with the team, I'm sticking around in the Bay Area and making my way towards Oakland, where I'll get to see the A's-Angels game.... my first A's game of 2009! Well, technically that's not true, I did go to a Stockton Ports game, the Single-A minor league affiliate of the Oakland A's. And I did get to see the Giants-Brewers game on opening night in San Francisco.
Lots to look forward to and keep me going/busy. Stay tuned for more!
Far from it.
He has not yet moved his stuff in, so until that happens I'm in boxes awaiting the rest of the furniture before I can keep unpacking and start decorating. The kitchen and dining room are almost completely settled, however, so I've had some time to decorate there to distract me from the endless cleaning/unpacking that seems left to do.
I'm really excited to have my first place all to myself! Everyone keeps telling me it's like I'm finally a real adult :) Or something like that. Definitely far from it, that's for sure.
But I proooomise I'll put all kinds of pictures up once everything's all settled. I'm so excited! I come home every night and have to pinch myself because I can't believe that I'M the person who actually lives there.
Oh yeah, I'll be at USF (the University of San Francisco, not Southern Florida) all afternoon traveling with the Pacific baseball team to do radio and write the game story. I've never been to USF, despite frequenting the city of San Francisco at least 3-5 times a year, so I'm certainly looking forward to checking out the campus. And then instead of riding home on the bus with the team, I'm sticking around in the Bay Area and making my way towards Oakland, where I'll get to see the A's-Angels game.... my first A's game of 2009! Well, technically that's not true, I did go to a Stockton Ports game, the Single-A minor league affiliate of the Oakland A's. And I did get to see the Giants-Brewers game on opening night in San Francisco.
Lots to look forward to and keep me going/busy. Stay tuned for more!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see the place! I'm glad you found a place that you like so much.
And both my parents and my brother went/go to USF and I've been on campus once - when my bro first moved into his dorm. We weren't there long, I've always wanted to go back but never have. Enjoy it and take pictures if you can! GO A's!!
That's exciting! ARe you living with the bf?
Yay! Congrats! I will have a very similar post in about a month, hehe. All I can think about is decoration! Unfortunately in my head it's all Art Nouveau and in reality it'll be more like Ikea Nouveau, lol.
You're such a grownup, living in a condo and everything. Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment