Monday, October 29, 2007

Say "CHEESE"

Since I've been taking billions of pictures here, I've decided to go with a better online storage site to keep all of my photos.

You can view them all here: http://picasaweb.google.com/mmoyal85

Today I took about a 10-mile trek from my house all the way around the Cap d'Antibes. Well, it wasn't all the way around, I got turned around on one of the side roads, so in reality it was probably closer to eight miles... and I took the bus back home ;)

Next time I'm going to do the whole trail because today I was unsuccessful in finding F. Scott Fitzgerald's house and the famous Eden Roc Hotel where Ernest Hemingway and Madonna have stayed in their lifetimes.

Oh yeah, Brice de Nice is on M6 tonight at 8:50! I've never seen it, but supposedly it's the French version of a cheezy 90s surfer film, so I really can't wait to see how great it's going to be.

Either way, here's some of what I saw:

No comments: